Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas Dinner 2009

This is the second year I've made Christmas dinner! I think I'm going to make it a permanent tradition every Sunday before Christmas. That's the way it was with our Christmas dinner at my Granny's house growing up. I want our place to be the gathering place for our family. Granny's still holding her event back in Georgia for a little while longer, but all the individual families are starting to break off and spend more time doing things on their own. I've decided that I'm gonna be the "Granny" of my family. :) Our family is still in small numbers, but for the time being we invite lots of friends. This year was lots of fun, talking and joking around. We kept it simple: lots of food (including some Southern food - fried okra and honey cornbread), video games for the boys, and coloring Jesus pictures - for kids of all ages (don't you still love coloring?!).

Pictures!


























Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Gadgets By Spice Up Your Blog