Thursday, December 3, 2009

My Kids Will Never Have a Bad Picture Day

I was reading a blog that made me laugh so hard the other day. Go take a look at it. You'll laugh too.

Everybody has a bad school photo or picture from their childhood, right? It's not just me. I'm not even going to post the worst-of pics, lol. They are a mess!

It's amazing to me that so many bad photos from our childhood exist. It seems like parents should be paying a little bit more attention to the way their kids look before they leave the house, ha ha. My parents did the same thing to me. The awful haircut... the mismatched hand-me-down clothes. Have mercy.

Here's one example:


I remember being so excited to take a picture with the Power Rangers with my brother, but this picture turned out to be a snapshot in time of a *horrible haircut*! Lol. There are many other things wrong with this picture (why are the Power Rangers' heads so big??), but that haircut is horrendous. My parents should have been taken away in handcuffs! 

And I know my mom couldn't have possibly liked her straight-across bangs in 3rd grade either!:


Hers wasn't as bad as mine, but it's similar. At least her bangs were pretty uniform. I don't know who started this style, but like Melissa over at Dear Baby says, "It ends with me." I won't repeat it on my children. That's a promise.

And I promise I will make every effort to make sure my kids look presentable before they get pictures taken. From head to toe. To all my future babies - you can count on that. :)





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Gadgets By Spice Up Your Blog