Sunday, June 27, 2010

Family Pictures 2010

We got some professional pictures taken for the first time ever! Zay doesn't like to take pictures - he says they steal souls. Ha ha. But I finally convinced him to get these nice, basic ones done. A nice lady from Jeppson Studios in Utah took them for us. Originally she wanted to take a bunch of pictures and have us pick one out that we liked the best and she would email us a digital copy of it for free. She wanted to help out adoptive couples who needed better pictures for their profiles. I have to admit, some of those profile pictures do look kind of raggedy! Ha ha. I've clicked through some before (to size up my "competition," ha ha) and professional pictures make the couples look so much better and more presentable. But anyways, I ended up buying the entire CD of pictures anyway. Hey, it'll probably be years before I can get Zay to smile for the camera again! And once we get to the point where we actually have a profile, we'll need some good pictures for it.

Here are some of my favorites:



I went back and added this one ^^^ to my very first blog post How Our Journey to Adopt Began. :)










7 comments:

  1. I LOVE THESE PICTURES! You two are adorable, and perfect for each other. You look great, and I love Zay's smile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these, too. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! Seriously, you guys look so good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @The Girl - Thanks! Zay's smile is the best, I don't know why he refuses to let it be seen on a regular basis.

    @Amy and @Chocolate on my Cranium - Thanks, you guys! I think we look goofy, but what do I know! Ha ha ha...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE the pics of you and Zay!!! I don't know why he doesn't like to take pics. I like the first one of just him also.

    ReplyDelete
  6. They all look so nice! The bottom one seems so 'you,' I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are BEAUTIFUL!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Gadgets By Spice Up Your Blog