Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Father's Day 2010

Since I had such a hard time on Mother's Day, I decided Father's Day was going to go much differently. Even though Zay is not an emotional person at all, and probably wouldn't have cared either way... I showered him with attention and presents and good meals all day! I kept telling him "Happy Father's Day" and he would laugh and say "Get outta here with that!" Ha ha. I told him I was celebrating his "manhood," ha ha - which sounds really funny, but it made him laugh and that's all that matters. Better to laugh than cry, right?

I was looking through some old pictures and came across a couple of Zay and our little nephew. We just celebrated his 2nd birthday, so I've got him on the brain. These pictures are so cute! And I love my little nephew to death! Omg, he is the cutest. I call him "booger," Zay calls him "tater-head," and my brother calls him "dootie" or "stinkie." Ha ha ha. I love it.



Zay likes to have staring contests. Ha ha ha. 

Anyways, just thought it was important to show my main man that I love him and that I think he is awesome. He's gonna be a great father. :) And pictures of my main man WITH my little man just make me melt! Evander was really the reason I opened my heart to wanting kids. This little guy was the catalyst that got me researching infertility and adoption.





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Gadgets By Spice Up Your Blog