Thursday, July 29, 2010

My Nephew's 2nd Birthday

Introducing... my super very awesome adorable nephew, Evander! I haven't talked much about him on this blog yet, but I love this little boy to pieces!

Catching him ripping all the paper off my crayons. Look at that innocent face! ha ha.

Giggling, trying to steal the camera away from me.

I am oh so happy that I get to play with this little fella on a regular basis. I was so happy when my brother (who was my best friend growing up) decided to follow us out to Utah after Zay and I came out here for school. I didn't realize how much I would miss him when we came out here! Now he has his own little family and I'm just thrilled to have my cutie pie nephew and an awesome sister-in-law and her family so close by.

I got to go to his 2nd birthday party a few weeks ago. This boy is spoiled rotten and has a huge family that loves him to death. What a lucky little guy!

Evander and his beautiful Mama, sharing kisses.

Me and my Booger. Off we go! Time to celebrate!

Sister-in-law's awesome cake-making skills! It's a Winnie the Pooh pop-up book cake!



Lots of presents!



And swimming lessons!

It was fun. I love swimming and food, so there was a lot of that! Plus I got to meet more extended family. I can't believe Evander's already 2 years old. Holy cow! I love being an aunt - I never knew how much having a nephew would change me, but it sure has. I'm in love with this little guy. :)





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Gadgets By Spice Up Your Blog