Friday, July 30, 2010

So Many Thoughts, So Little Time

I just realized I didn't blog for almost 3 weeks! But it definitely wasn't for a lack of things to say. This is what my bed looks like right now, covered in journals and scraps of paper with thoughts written on them, in no particular order whatsoever:


I'm trying to organize them into coherent journal entries and blog posts, but it hasn't been going so well. I spent a good chunk of my day today sprawled across that bed trying to make sense of my life in the past month. The more I try, the less coherent everything seems.

I wish I could just skip all the confused and sad thoughts that have plagued me the last month and jump right into the good things that have been happening recently (I totally got a job!), but I feel like this was a large part of the process... so I should address it. Somehow. When I can remember how to put sentences together again. I've got some sort of mental block and things just aren't flowing like they normally do. Ugh. Come back, brain!





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Gadgets By Spice Up Your Blog