Saturday, September 25, 2010

Lighten Up!

Okay, okay. Now that I've gotten this post out of my system, I think I better start being a little more positive on this blog. Not so dang depressing, geez! So, how about a funny story?

Zay and a friend were riding back from Salt Lake together (P.S. - because Zay went to sign up for school!!!). The friend was driving. They were listening to an old 2Pac CD. Zay was talking about how 2Pac died and now Michael Jackson died. He said, "I don't think I can ever get excited about music again." He waited for a response and then the friend mumbled, "Well...how's he going to pay his bills?" Lol. Zay got all confused, looked over at him, and realized he was asleep at the wheel. He yelled, "WAKE UP!" This particular friend of ours jerked awake and said, "Oh! No, I'm not asleep. I'm just on stand-by mode."

Ha ha ha! Oh, man... he always has the best quotes. I've gotta start documenting these!





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Gadgets By Spice Up Your Blog