Sunday, October 3, 2010

Nesting?

Is it really called "nesting" if I'm not pregnant and we're not even approved for adoption yet? Lol. I get these urges to just completely change the arrangement of our place to make it more appealing and more baby-friendly. I have thrown away so many papers and junk furniture... and I've found places for things that I've previously just thrown in boxes in my closet or in some random kitchen drawer... and I've been to RC Willey and Target in the past year more than I have in my entire life. Any pack rat tendencies I've had before have now gone out the window and all I can focus on is making space and making things better and cleaner. It's instinctual, I'm telling ya... I think my "mama-gene" is kicking in. So, I guess there's no turning back now. :)

Now if I can only convince Zay to let me take down the HUGE, towering "Superman Returns" banner he got when he used to work at a movie theater. It takes up an entire wall in our bedroom and doesn't match anything! ... ha ha ha.  Nah, I don't think that's going to happen. Oh, well. I guess I'll have to let that one slide...






2 comments:

  1. I LOVE that poster! You can't just take it down! :) I saw Zay at Target the other week and it made me happy. I hope you get your baby soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Brianne - LOL! I didn't take it down! I like messing with Zay about it though because it's ***HUGE***!!! It's awesome, though. I agree. :D :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Gadgets By Spice Up Your Blog