Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Thanksgiving Daily

I can't believe it's Thanksgiving again! Just last November we were attending Adoption Orientation and starting this crazy journey. I didn't feel like I had much to be thankful for at the time, because life in general was just so confusing! But this year, a lot of my prayers were answered in very obvious ways that I could see and understand (thanks for dumbing it down for me, God!) and it's very apparent that God cares about me. Poor pitiful little ole me. :) Ha ha ha.

Be thankful, yall!

And enjoy this video from the Church. The *sick* braids on the Thai guy (ha ha, that rhymes) were provided by yours truly. LOL. Yes, I'm proud of myself.






2 comments:

  1. Just think, where will you be NEXT Thanksgiving...!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @The Girl - sometimes I wish I could take a peak into the future! But I guess that would take all the fun out of life, huh? I've got a much better perspective on things now than I did a year ago. :) (*pats herself on the back*)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Gadgets By Spice Up Your Blog