Monday, May 2, 2011

Settling In

It's been so fun trying to figure out this whole new world of parenting. I love it! I feel like I have purpose and motivation and a tinge of *happiness* touches everything I do now. I enjoy work more. I enjoy chores more. Everything I do feels like it matters, because everything I do now is for him.

Seriously, I can't believe I actually got the miracle I had been praying for. And secretly I'm thanking God for putting the desire for motherhood in my heart, because I was searching for something for so long... but I honestly didn't know what that something was until we started fertility treatments and looking into adoption.

But now when I look at him, I know I found what I was looking for. I mean, LOOK AT THIS FACE!

 Kal, very satisfied after his meal

I get to wake up to this face every morning, be greeted with a huge bare-mouth grin when I scoop him up after work, and cuddle with him in all his teeny-tiny cuteness at night. I'm in heaven. :)





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Gadgets By Spice Up Your Blog