Sunday, June 26, 2011

Is This Real?


I fluctuate between two different feelings when I'm with Kal...


Sometimes I feel like he's been in our lives forever! I am totally settled into this whole mom thing now and this is just how we've always been: Zay, Kal, & me...



Then other times, especially when I go back and read past journal entries leading up to Kal's adoption, I am amazed that this all came to be! Holy frigging craziness! It all sort of feels like a dream. One I sure hope I don't wake up from!







5 comments:

  1. I can't believe how big he is now! Such a gorgeous boy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He just has a big head, that's all! Ha ha. But yeah, I know! Even now, I can't believe he's 18 months. Time just doesn't stop!

      Delete
  2. He seriously could not be more perfect if someone had put actual thought into him. I lurve his sweet little face!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, I meant "thought into his design." LOTS of thought went into him. Maybe that's why he's so cute? It'd be hard to be loved that deeply and not radiate "Beautiful & Perfect Gift From God."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't believe how much of a perfect fit he is either! As he's gotten older, his little personality is SO much like mine and my husband's... a perfect little combination. Out of all the random gene pools that could've produced our child, how did we get HIM??? So lucky!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Gadgets By Spice Up Your Blog