Saturday, October 22, 2011

Adoption Finalized... Time to Reminisce!

This whole adoption experience has been so exciting and so amazing and so full of emotion. We just can't believe we get to raise this little boy and help him grow into a man. Hopefully we can guide him towards a life dedicated to a love for God and service to others and ambition to fulfill his dreams, whatever they may be. I am confidant he will make us all proud. :)

K, pregnant with Kal. So beautiful!

I loved my baby shower! This Superman cake was amazing! It said, "It's a bird! It's a plane! It's a boy!"

I love presents! The bigger the better!

The Superman baby shower theme was such a good idea. Check out this quilt! Comic book covers! Sweeeeeet. My friends love me!

Kal-El Rashad, born March 12th, 2011

My first time holding my boy! I was in shock! He was so beautiful!

Zay finally became a daddy! Dream come true.

Placement Day. We got to leave the hospital with him. I was so nervous! I said, "Wait... we can just leave?!" I felt like we needed more training on how to be parents!




One of the last times K got to hold him before we returned home to Utah. I'm so excited to see her this Christmas so we can all spend some quality time.
























The "before" picture from his first hair cut... he sure needed it!

A post-haircut picture! Good thing his Daddy's a barber... :)

Slobber boy.




Adoption Finalization Day! Kal was so good for the judge. :D


Sealing Day at the Mt. Timpanogos Temple, an LDS ceremony to "seal" a family together... something done at marriage or after the adoption of a child.

Happy family!





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Gadgets By Spice Up Your Blog