Sunday, December 2, 2012

Daddy and Son Bonding Time: Haircuts

When it's haircut day, Kal knows it. He tries to climb up in Zay's barber chair. Those quiet moments when I hear Zay cutting Kal's hair, I just stay out of the way and smile to myself about the bonding they're going to do over the years just with that small, simple act. Melts my heart. :)

It all started with this first haircut experience. 5 months old.
That mop was outta control! Zay couldn't wait to get his hands on it.

Now it's just a regular routine. Kal still fits in his Bumbo seat and sucks on a
lollipop and kicks one of his legs while Daddy gets to be creative. I loved this design in his hair!

He's even good about posing for pictures and holding his head still!

Mama gets to give him a bath after all this. Lol.

He's had so many different hair styles and designs. I love it. :)

These two are just TOO CUTE!





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...