Thursday, January 31, 2013

Video Flashback: Kal's 1st Birthday Party!

Kal's 2nd birthday is rapidly approaching - in March! I haven't decided on anything as far as celebrating it, but I've been mulling it over and going back and forth in my mind about whether I want to go all out and turn on the crazy-Alice-party-mode or if I want it to be super low-key. We shall see.

In the meantime, here is a video of his 1st birthday party (it was basketball-themed and we had a Superman/basketball cake). We sang him Happy Birthday and then he refused to eat his cake. Ha ha. He's always had an aversion to new textures and he just didn't like it. Plus he was sleepy and didn't understand why we were making a big fuss about a cake when there were BASKETBALLS EVERYWHERE!! (That boy is gonna be a basketball star one day. I have never seen a 1-year-old shoot a jumpshot like he does. It's seriously amazing.)

Video:





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Gadgets By Spice Up Your Blog