Sunday, March 24, 2013

Blog Hop: If My Life Were a Movie

This is a post for Open Adoption Bloggers' Blog Hop! Head over to see what everyone else had to say. :)

The question this month is: They are making a movie of your life. Tell us all about it! Is it a drama? Action flick? Rom-com? Which star will play you?

Well, first we have to talk about my celebrity look-alikes. Because that is key information here, lol.

When I was in middle school, people called me "Carrie"... as in, Sissy Spacek from the movie Carrie. Probably because people thought I was anorexic because I was so skinny, I had tons of freckles and long straight strawberry blonde hair, and looked like I wanted to catch people on fire with my brain.

Young Sissy Spacek
Photo: www.pagetosilverscreen.blogspot.com

That sounds about right.

Then Ally McBeal became popular and I got stuck with the nickname "Beal" for awhile there. I didn't think I looked anything like Calista Flockhart, but mostly it was about how skinny I was, I'm sure.

Photo: www.lyricspond.com

I've run my picture through tons of those celebrity-lookalike generators, and I get everything from Reese Weatherspoon to random Asian celebrities I've never heard of before. Or a guy. That's embarrassing. Reese is a super cutey, but I lack a chin... soooo.... she wouldn't do.

Photo: www.hookedonhouses.net

In my opinion, I think I look a lot like a young Diana Rigg (yeah, I know - nobody knows who she is):

Young Diana Rigg
Yes, no, maybe so? I see the resemblance.

Me.
So, who would I pick to play me in a movie of my life?

I'd have to get someone who isn't as old as Sissy Spacek and Diana Rigg, ha ha.

I think I'd want Katherine Heigl or Amy Poehler to play me. Because this most definitely would be a comedy. Even the hard parts of my life I've found a way to look at like they're one big joke. Plus Katherine Heigl has adopted twice and she used to be LDS, so that's cool. She could dig the lifestyle.

Photo: www.socialitelife.com
Photo: www.style.mtv.com

In all honesty, my awkwardness is probably along the lines of Kristen Stewart though...

GIF: www.imgfave.com

GIF: www.perezhilton.com

But if I could have my pick, it would be Jennifer Lawrence. Because she's amazing in every way. I'm super celebrity-crushing hard on her right now.

Photo: www.telegraph.co.uk
In fact, I don't want her to play me in a movie. I just wanna be her... is that possible?

As for the hubby, celebrity look-alike generators say Lionel Richie. HA HA HA.

Photo: www.twitter.com

Zay
I don't think so...

But this is about my picks, right? Well then, hubby will be played by The Rock. For obvious reasons:


Best. Movie. Ever.





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Gadgets By Spice Up Your Blog