Wednesday, March 6, 2013

*Cornrows by Alice Anne* - Part VI

I mentioned before that I found a new type of clientele - girls who ZUMBA! Apparently they like cornrows. :)

So, here's some pics of my super fierce friend Andrea and some of the braid designs we did on her. I'm totally stealing these from her. I love this girl, she's so fun! She's a Zumba instructor and once all her girls saw her braids, I got lots of phone calls!





And since I'm scrounging around old Facebook pics, here's a flashback:

This was back in 2005, I think. Back when Zay was a young buck with an afro. :)

Mixed Martial Arts fighters definitely love cornrows too.

This guy wanted a picture with me because he wanted to prove to his friends that I was white. Ha ha ha.

Post-cornrows. I'm rockin it!





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...