Sunday, March 31, 2013

*Cornrows by Alice Anne* - Part VIII

I thought business would slow down during the winter, especially the winter we've been having! But, nope. There's always people who want their hair done. I like when people bring me ideas (like the "star" design below) and we successfully pull it off. It's fun to try to create what the customer wants or copy a picture of someone else's work. My creative brain gets tired after so many customers and if they don't bring ideas for me, I tend to repeat the same designs over and over. It's nice when we break up the monotony and do something fun with the braids. 

Cornrow design: The Superstar


Before and After braid pictures.
Before and After braid pictures.

Cornrows into ponytail.


Halfway through crocheted braid extensions.


I braided extensions throughout these braids, but you can't tell... cuz I'm that good. Ha ha. :)

Criss-cross braids with beads on the ends.






Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Gadgets By Spice Up Your Blog