Monday, March 25, 2013

Google Reader is Shutting Down!



If you read a lot of blogs (like I do), you may have utilized the great Google Reader. Google Reader was my go-to place to keep track of every blog I want to follow, organizing them into categories, telling me when each one updates, and marking off what I've already read.

I'm sad. Google thinks its time and resources should be spent elsewhere, so Google Reader is shutting down July 1, 2013. This means we're losing Google Friend Connect and lots of blogs could potentially lose readers/followers.

I recently discovered Bloglovin' and it seems to offer the same service, but looks much prettier! Plus you can import all of the blogs you followed on Google Reader (or anywhere else) into Bloglovin'. I'm gonna give it a shot. And you should too!

Subscribe to our blog on Bloglovin':

Click Image ^^^ for Blog Lovin' Feed Reader



Also, I made a "Contact Us" page in the Navigation Bar that lists other ways to connect with us online. So, connect away!





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...