Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Easter 2013

Can't believe it's Easter already!

I'll be the first to admit that I'm all kinds of confused about how to calculate when Easter will be each year. I'm sure "When is Easter this year?" is one of those questions that more people have Googled than not.

But anyways, yay! It's Easter!

Last year we didn't do anything. With Kal not walking yet and me being emotionally exhausted from quitting my job and making the transition to stay-at-home mommyhood, last year just wasn't the year to be trying to start traditions with Kal.

But this year, Kal is all kinds of fun. And he's at the perfect age to start Easter egg hunts and to really get the point of the activities, even if the activities don't really get the point of Easter... ha ha.

Pictures!
































Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Gadgets By Spice Up Your Blog