Thursday, May 2, 2013

"100 Ways to Make Your Marriage Rock": Lipstick on the Bathroom Mirror

Continuing the list of "100 Ways to Make Your Marriage Rock"...

Next up on the list is "Write his name in lipstick on the bathroom mirror."

I took this to mean that I needed to clean my bathroom too. Lol. Nothing is as unsexy as a dirty bathroom, no matter how much lipstick you smear on the mirror. :P

So, I scrubbed the whole bathroom squeaky clean from top to bottom... and then left him a little message - kissed it and everything! (didn't put his name, though):


He thought it was super cute, but he didn't even notice it at first! Ha ha. He came home from work and ran to the bathroom. And I was like, "You like my note?" And he said, "What note? Oh, I didn't see anything. I had to pee." What a dork. :P





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Gadgets By Spice Up Your Blog