Friday, June 21, 2013

Am I the Only One Who Thinks "North West" is a Cute Baby Name?

Photo: www.eonline.com

Rumor has it that (and it may all be made up, but...) Kim Kardashian and Kanye West had a little girl and named her "North"... with the last name "West."

North West.

And people's reactions are pretty generally "UGH, HOW STUPID!" ha ha ha...

But honestly, I think it's kinda cute. And if they call her "Nori" like they've been saying, even cuter! Nori is adorable. And if West is acceptable as a last name, I don't see why North can't be acceptable as a first name.

I'm not a fan of either of these celebrities in the least, but the baby name.... yep, I can dig it. :)

...

Speaking of baby names, when we were battling over a name for Baby #2 I had my heart set on Elias. But whenever I would run names through my head or toss ideas back and forth with Zay, this scene from The Matrix kept popping into my head... when Agent Smith and Neo are fighting in the subway and it's the pivotal moment when he accepts who he is and knows he can win in a fight against an agent of the Matrix. Agent Smith calls him "Mr. Anderson." And he says, "My name.... is Neo!" and totally slams Agent Smith into the ceiling.

Video:


Every single time this scene popped in my head, I would laugh. Like the baby's trying to tell me something. "Mom.... my name.... is NEO!"

And so it shall be!





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...