Monday, June 24, 2013

The Monday Snapshot

A couple months ago, I contributed to "The Monday Snapshot" on the blog pailbloggers.com (PAIL stands for "Pregnant and/or Parenting through Adoption/Infertility/Loss") and I meant to link to it, so here it is!


I talked about Kal's super chill, relaxed personality and how he teaches me to slow down and enjoy the present. And I answered some questions about how I got into blogging.

What's funny is that as soon as I submitted that post, it was like Kal decided now was the time to have an ~ENERGY EXPLOSION~. He is non-stop running, jumping, climbing, and is all over the place at once it seems. Ha ha! I love it, but dang - I didn't get a good transition period! It was just all of a sudden. This new stage is sure to last a good few years. I'm out of breath just thinking about it! It'll be interesting to throw a baby in the mix and see how crazy life gets.

Crazy awesome.





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Gadgets By Spice Up Your Blog