Thursday, July 4, 2013

Losing a Son

I don't have much to say right now. Too devastated to write. But yesterday we were told that D had a change of heart about placing her son for adoption. That's all we know. We got that news yesterday on our 9th wedding Anniversary. In a round about way. Haven't heard a thing from her directly, but I'm sure she has her hands full. We haven't decided when to start driving back home yet. It's a long drive and I want us to have the energy to do it, so we need to get our emotions in order first. In this adoption, someone had to lose a son, and I guess it was us. All my love goes to D and her family. We are leaving a huge chunk of our hearts here in Louisiana.

Staring at the Louisiana sky, trying to figure all this out.





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Gadgets By Spice Up Your Blog