Friday, August 23, 2013

Clumsy

I'm super clumsy.

And sometimes I have a lapse in judgement right before doing something kinda dumb.

Like, running and jumping on top of this plastic step stool to dunk a basketball on Kal's hoop. I totally fell on the ground and just laid there for awhile... Kal got down on his hands and knees and looked me in the face like, "What was that all about?" mixed with a little, "Are you ok?" I just laughed and told him to give me a second.

I'm fine now. But as I'm writing this, Kal came up to the computer and pointed to the picture of my leg and asked me, "Ouch?" Ha ha ha ha ha.

Whooooops.

I had some lovely 'S' shaped cuts all around the bottom of my leg and all over my ankle. It looked much worse the next day. Ha ha.






Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Gadgets By Spice Up Your Blog