Monday, August 12, 2013

"Hope is the Thing With Feathers"

I wrote this to Zay in Church a few weeks before Baby Neo's due date.

Baby Neo wasn't to be. BUT... good things are to come. :)

"Hope is the thing with feathers
That perches in the soul
And sings the tune without the words
And never stops at all."
― Emily Dickinson

It didn't take long after that heartbreak for hope to return. And it feels great.

We've actually been able to look back at all this and laugh about it. Seriously, there are some details that are downright hilarious in hindsight. BELIEVE ME!!! Lol. I'm glad there are people around me who will laugh with me and keep me looking on the bright side. And I'm glad Zay can honestly say that some good has come out of all this. Because it has.

Yay for growth opportunities! Trials to make our faith stronger! LEARNING EXPERIENCES! *maniacal laugh* Muah ha ha ha!!!





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Gadgets By Spice Up Your Blog