Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Spring/Summer Flowers

The Utah sun has scorched all the pretty flowers, but I took some pictures before they all dried up. Some are from my yard (they just grew on their own... I know nothing about growing flowers... yay for the previous owners of the house who planted pretty things!). Some are from the temple grounds. So pretty! One day I'll have a flower garden and I'll keep it alive. But not today. Today I'll just enjoy other people's flowers. :)

These look like something from a Dr. Seuss book.

I don't know what these are, but they're HUGE and covered our whole backyard at one point.












Trying to feed flowers to the horse. This is on our walk to Church.


Provo Temple







Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Gadgets By Spice Up Your Blog