Friday, August 16, 2013

The Library: A Government Funded Pathetic Friend

It reminds me of like this pathetic friend that everybody had when they were a little kid who would let you borrow any of his stuff if you would just be his friend. That's what the library is. A government funded pathetic friend. -- Jerry Seinfeld

I think I've underestimated how awesome the library is my whole life. And my mom even used to be a librarian! But now that I'm a mom, I see the world so differently. Library = amazing resource for kid activities. I could live at the library. You know, if I didn't have to "shhhh!" a kid every two seconds and keep him from ripping all the books off the shelves and mixing them all up! Lol. But besides that, I love it. I hope I can teach Kal to love reading good books and to have a fun imagination. :)









Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...