Tuesday, October 15, 2013

My 28th Birthday

My husband (bless his heart) always tries to buy me something or do something he thinks would make me happy on my birthday. I don't know how many times he's gotten me flowers or tried to spend money on me... and I just give him THE LOOK.

I told him this year I wanted to go to the library and read all day. I had to repeat this a few times to make sure it really sunk in. I don't know if he thinks I'm trying to pull some reverse psychology on him or what, but he never really believes me when I specifically say what I want.

This year, he listened! Ha ha ha. He didn't spend a dime and I spent like 6 hours at the library, writing and reading. It was great. :)

This is the only picture I took that day:


Very happy bday to me! :D





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Gadgets By Spice Up Your Blog