Wednesday, December 25, 2013

What Christmas Is All About


There is so much service we could give to others if we only kept our eyes open. A lot of times you don't even have to go looking for service opportunities... there are little opportunities all along our way to do good. If we keep an open heart and have a willingness to serve, even if it appears inconvenient at the time. We can do so much to lift the hearts of others and relieve burdens, just by caring... and taking opportunities when we see them.

I have been blessed to see service in action on a regular basis just by living where I live and attending Church. The people here are amazing. I love the examples of giving that surround me. It has taught me so much about our capacity for good.

Video: "What Shall We Give?"





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Gadgets By Spice Up Your Blog