Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Package #1

Yaaaay! I actually had enough stuff to fill up the box and ship it off today. I wish I had more time/money to dedicate to this, but I'm so so thankful for what we've managed to get together in a short amount of time. And I'm so excited that more donations are on their way!

Here's what was sent to Miss H for Baby Girl today:

1 changing table pad cover
2 baby blankets
2 jackets
1 coat
5 pairs of socks
1 pair of shoes
9 onesies (one with the cutest tutu attached)
2 bibs
3 sleep sacks
10 pairs of pants/leggings/jeans
4 pajamas
4 hats
1 headband hairbow
7 shirts
7 dresses
1 pair of shorts
88 size 1 diapers



How cute is this Zebra blanket???


The back of my minivan is my go-to "packing & shipping station."

Package #2 will be sent when enough stuff comes in to fill another box. Thank you to everyone who donated and for those who would if they could! Send me an email if you'd like to participate or have questions. xavierandaliceanne AT gmail DOT com.





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Gadgets By Spice Up Your Blog