Sunday, August 3, 2014

Lunch With My Babycakes

We are in walking distance of Zay's job now, so we get to spend his lunch time together pretty often. It's so nice! Kal tries out new video games and then we all head to the break room and I get a glimpse of Zay's outside-the-house life and I get to meet a lot of his co-workers. Or we walk over to Rumbi Island Grill and grab a sandwich or soup. Mmmmm...

I love that I can see him any time and Kal loves going to "Daddy's work" and asks to go see him all the time. It makes such a difference in our marriage when we can see each other so much and are involved in every aspect of each other's lives. I can tell, especially when I think back to when I was working almost an hour away from home and we spent so much time away from each other. This is much better.

I love my little family. :)







Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Gadgets By Spice Up Your Blog