Monday, September 1, 2014

ALS Ice Bucket Challenge

#ALSicebucketchallenge

"Like" the ALS Association on Facebook HERE. Donate on their website HERE.

I got challenged to do this and it took me like a week to do it. Busy, busy! But I wanted to do it because I think it's for a great cause and the more awareness there is and the more donations are given... the more work can be done to fight this disease.

I "tested it out" on Kal first, ha ha ha...

He was a good sport. :)

Video:

He didn't like it, but he laughed about it afterwards. He hates water like a cat, lol.

...and then he joined me when I finally got around to do it. And he didn't like it AT ALL. I felt bad, tee hee. Just a little bit.

Video:


But he forgave me and wants to watch the videos over and over now. :)


Go donate! Even if it's just a dollar! :)





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Gadgets By Spice Up Your Blog