Saturday, October 4, 2014

Cake Wrecks

I follow some interesting blogs. Cake Wrecks is one of my favorites. It gets dirty sometimes, but I am just mesmerized by the things bakers create that look SO dang horrible. It's possible that I'm just happy I'm not the only one who butchers a baking project. :)

My favorite "Cake Wrecks" are misspellings or complete miscommunications about what people wanted on their cakes when they ordered them vs. what they end up getting when they pick the cake up. But when I saw THIS one, I laughed for a good 30 minutes:



A water birth cake. That is so awesome. I want one. Lol.

I've always loved the idea of giving birth at home and in water. So, this just tickled me.

I love being creative with cake-makin' (even when I don't really know what I'm doing)... but that cake looks so easy to make. Ha ha. I think I could pull that one off.

Dangit! I need a reason to make this cake!!!





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Gadgets By Spice Up Your Blog