Saturday, November 22, 2014

My 29th Birthday

I was actually sick on my birthday this year. Completely wiped out. Thought I was dying. The whole family was sick actually. I went back in my journal to see if I had written anything on Sept 27th.... but nope. Not worth remembering. Lol. I wrote on Sept 20th and then again on Oct 4th. No mention of my birthday at all. Ha. Well, that's okay. I did have photographic evidence, though:

I slept that entire weekend. And was somehow miraculously better Monday morning... in time for work.

I'm 29 years old. Daaaaaaaang, brother. (<-- Joe Dirt voice) That number kinda struck me. Like... I'm gonna be 30 next year! Once you're 30, you can't blame things on your 20's anymore. You're like.... an official adult. And you have to do grown-up adult things. Right? What do grownups do anyway? Talk about mortgages? I'm still renting, sooooo.... hmmmm... I can't be an adult yet!!

It also reminds me that I'm not getting any younger. And sooner or later, my eggs are gonna dry up and die. Lol. But seriously. I keep thinking like I have all the time in the world to try and get pregnant. And I put off fertility treatment for years and years. And now here I am trying to approach it in a gentle, healing manner. Which is the right thing to do for me, I think. But it's something I should've done when I was 18... not verging on 30. Ya know? So I'm contemplating bringing out the big guns as far as fertility is concerned. But not quite yet. I need a tad bit more patience first.

My co-workers decorated my desk and got me yummy chocolate cream cake, so that was awesome. :) Annnnnd, I can't remember anything about my birthday. Just yummy treats, the flu, and my biological clock ticking. That is all.









Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Gadgets By Spice Up Your Blog