Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Countdown

We are *hopefully* adopting in 7 weeks. We will be dropping everything and heading to Kansas around then and planning to bring home Baby #2, finally. We found out a month ago. At first I was in denial, then slightly excited, then dare-I-say hopeful, then scared to death because hope is a dirty filthy scoundrel, and now I'm letting it really sink in and thinking maybe, just maybe this one will actually work out. Eek! Expectant mom is pretty wonderful and is honored to be a part of it all and I'm like, "Are you kidding me?" WE are the lucky ones in this situation! We expect to have a very open adoption with her as well. I wish I could make all the doubts go away, but I can't. Not till that baby's in my arms. But until then, this feels right and good and we're going with that feeling. Soooo, yay! It's a boy!






Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Gadgets By Spice Up Your Blog