Saturday, January 31, 2015

New Year's Interview with Kal 2015

I'm gonna keep this little tradition up of asking Kal questions every year and seeing how his answers change.

Kal & Zay on a sick day. Kal's getting so big! Eep!


Name: Kal-El Rashad 
Age: 3 years 10.5 months 
Height: 3 feet 5 inches
Weight: 40 lbs
Shoe size: 11

Interview questions: 

Favorite Cereal:
Bread. Ultra Bread. No... BRAISIN Bread.
{He was trying to say Raisin Bran. He's such a weird kid to prefer Raisin Bran over other cereal - he's after my own heart!}

Favorite Vegetable:
corn
{He couldn't think of any veggies, so I asked him "carrots, broccoli, or corn?" I still think his favorite is broccoli, but he keeps saying corn!}

Favorite Drink:
smoothie

Favorite Toy:
Superman and another Superman
{He has lots of Superman toys.}

Favorite TV Show:
Veggie Tales
{I don't know how he didn't say Power Rangers! But I'm glad he likes Veggie Tales. :) }

Favorite Movie:
I like the Turbo one the best.

Favorite Thing to do:
play with toys

Favorite Game:
Motorcycle!
{Trials Fusion is a motorcycle racing game on the Xbox One.}

Favorite Book: 
The Choo Choo Train book at the library.
{Not sure which one he's talking about! He likes Thomas the train. But at night we've been reading Batman books lately, so I don't know. We go to the library a lot, so who knows.}

Favorite Restaurant: 
That one. It's right there on the corner. {I asked him, "JDawgs?"} Yeah!
{He & Zay have daddy-son hot dog days there.}

Favorite Place to go:
home

If you could change your name what would you change it to: 
{Said very emphatically...} Kal-El Rashad!
{He obviously would NOT change his name! Ha ha ha.}

What is something mommy says: 
to sit on the bum
{ha ha ha... getting him to sit still is like talking to a wall, but apparently he hears me!}

What is something daddy says: 
to cut hair

What do you want to be when you grow up: 
a doctor
{All right, Kal!!! That's what I'm talking about. Although Zay asked him later, "Don't you want to be a Power Ranger?" and he said, "Oh yeah!"}

What are you going to do different this year than last: 
I'm going to basketball to play with my friends.

Who are your friends? 
... The Cat in the Hat... annnnnd... my friends at school. Jason. Superman.
{I kept asking him for names and he wouldn't give me any, except for whoever Jason is. Ha ha. I said, "What about Ian?" He said, "No. Not Ian. He's not my friend." Uh-oh. The drama begins in pre-school! Ian's supposed to be his best friend there!}

Who is your favorite teacher? 
My teachers at school.
{Guess he couldn't pick just one...}

What is one wish for the New Year? 
I wish to be a doctor... Or to fly like THIS {swooshing around with a Superman toy} and PUNCH and BOOM!! {Ha ha ha.}

If I gave you $100 what would you do with it? 
I would take it from my mom and you don't want to buy it from the store, so we have to go to the store and buy it with money. {"What would you buy?"} A basketball.

What are you afraid of? 
Ooh! MONSTERS! {"What kind of monsters?"} Ummmm.... red and blue.

What do you like the most? 
Superman the most

What do you do at school? 
I play at school.

What do you do at Church? 
I be quiet.
{Lol.}

What's your favorite thing to do with mama? 
play choo choo train

What's your favorite thing to do with daddy? 
play basketball

Favorite Sport
basketball and kicking soccer ball





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Gadgets By Spice Up Your Blog