Saturday, March 28, 2015

I Have Loved You for a Thousand Years...

...  I Will Love You for a Thousand More

I was calling him Baby Snuggles in my head for awhile, but after we picked his name and saw him for the first time he's been Baby Shak. Or Shak Attack, Shak-nado, Shak-fu, Shak-pocalypse. Whatever the occasion calls for. Ha ha. It totally fits him and I LOVE HIM SO MUCH.

He is BEAUTIFUL and I love him more than my little heart can handle! I'm just bursting with the thought of Kal being a big brother (finally seeing that in action) and for these two to get to know each other over the years and become best friends. My heart is SO FULL, I don't know what to do. But to enjoy it. Every sleepless night, every feeding, every dirty diaper is just fantastic. Love it all. This little miracle has come to console us in God's perfect timing and we are so thankful.

Newborn hospital pics taken by Baby Bloom Photography in Kansas:















Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Gadgets By Spice Up Your Blog