Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Baby #3: Because We're Certifiably Insane & Extremely Lucky

I have not had the time or energy or motivation at all to blog lately. Not at all. But if anyone has been following along and doesn't follow me on FB/ Instagram.... we have 3 kids all of a sudden! Three boys to be exact. I can't believe this has actually happened, but it has. And I haven't wanted to talk about it here in this space. But I probably will eventually. Just not right now. I need time. In the meantime, here are just a couple of pics. Meet new baby boy Lamar Tyrese, joining 4 year old big brother Kal-El Rashad and 4 month old big brother Shakir Malik. :)


My boys. :)

I think of them as my 3 Little Ducks.










Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Gadgets By Spice Up Your Blog